ADON Assistant Director of Nursing Days Only
Assistant Director of Nursing
Our client a Hospital based in Dublin is currently recruiting an Assistant Director of Nursing, this is a days only role.
Applicants are expected to meet the following essential criteria:
*Currently registered as a Registered General Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
* Minimum 7 years post-registration experience in an acute hospital setting,4 of which at CNM 2 or above in an acute hospital setting in the last 7 years
*Evidence of continuing professional development
*Proven interpersonal and organisational skills
*Excellent written and verbal communication
* Proven leadership & staff motivation skills
* Strong IT skills
* Post-registration management qualification
* Evidence of success in quality initiatives
* Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and management ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the post.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate salary depending on experience excellent benefits
For more information & full job spec Please Call Maria O'Dwyer today on 087 2951493 at any time for a confidential chat or email Maria on firstname.lastname@example.org