ADON Assistant Director of Nursing HSE Hospital Contract
Assistant Director of Nursing
Our client a well established reputable HSE hospital based in Dublin is currently recruiting for an Assistant Director of Nursing to join their team, this is a Contract Position which may be extended. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate for your next career move.
* Providing professional advice, contributing to the development and implementation of Nursing policy and strategy, ensuring achievement of its objectives and proactively developing nursing roles in accordance with the needs of the patients.
* The post holder will be responsible for the provision of the highest standard of nursing care to patients, working closely with the Director of Nursing, Hospital CEO, and Assistant Director of Nursing colleagues and Hospital Management Team.
* Professional Leadership
* Quality, Patient Safety & Risk Service
* Patient Experience and Service Improvement
* 7 years post-registration experience in an acute hospital setting within the last 9 years
* Minimum of 4 years management experience at CNM II level within the last 7 years
* Candidates MUST be registered with the NMBI
* Have good clinical and professional ability.
* Leadership & Management Skills
* Building & Maintaining Relationships
* Quality focus
* Excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
* Previous management experience essential.
* Possess well-developed leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills.
* Excellent IT skills.
For full job spec please call Maria on 087 2951493
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to further your career.
For further details & full job spec Please Call Maria O'Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email Maria to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Staff Nurse, Nurse, Dublin, CNM3, Hospital,CNM2, Clinical Nurse Manager, Medical, ADON, Assistant Director of Nursing, HSE, Public Hospital