Arrhythmia Nurse Specialist CNS CNM2 Grade
- Job Reference: NUR 69288CNS
- Date Posted: 1 May 2021
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Dublin
- Salary: €50,000 to €61,000
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent Hospital plus allowances
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a hospital based in Dublin is currently recruiting an Arrhythmia Nurse Specialist CNS.
* Must be registered with the NMBI with an active pin number & have " full work permits "
* Must have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a Hospital setting here in Ireland or similar.
* Relevant post graduate cardio-vascular course essential
* Relevant cardiac experience essential
* Ability to evolve & develop the Arrhythmia service
* Must have excellent Interpersonal & Organisational skills
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have excellent interpersonal skills, proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
* Be computer literate.
Excellent salary & benefits for the right candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of an excellent reputable expanding hospital.
Salary is excellent & negotiable for the right candidates, excellent benefits, flexible hours
For more information call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or for more information on this client & a confidential chat please email Maria on email@example.com
Key words: cardiac, cardiology, arrhythmia, nurse, Dublin, Hospital