Assistant Director Of Nursing
Are you an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) ready to take the next step in your career? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our client, a nursing home in Co. Galway, is actively seeking a dynamic and dedicated Assistant Director of Nursing to join their team. This is your chance to elevate your career and make a significant impact in a supportive and enriching environment.
* Oversee and manage nursing staff to ensure the highest standard of care
* Provide leadership, guidance, and support to nursing teams
* Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of patient care services
* Collaborate with healthcare professionals to enhance overall patient outcomes
* Registered Nurse with active NMBI registration
* Proven experience as a Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM)
* Relevant postgraduate qualification in healthcare management
* Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
* Proficient in healthcare management software
If you are a motivated and experienced CNM looking to advance your career, we would love to hear from you! Don't miss this chance to join a reputable nursing home and make a difference in the lives of the residents.