Cardiac Physiologist Galway Ireland
- Job Reference: 73768 S28
- Date Posted: 18 September 2023
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Galway
- Salary: €40,004 to €59,958
- Bonus/Benefits: plus benefits
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Manufacturing Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, a major hospital, in Galway, West of Ireland is hiring Cardiac Physiologists at all levels.
* Must be fully competent in echocardiography.
* BSc in Clinical Measurement or equivalent
* Minimum one year experience in echocardiography.
* Audit and evaluation
* Prioritisation and delegation
* Analytical skills
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
Qualification from IICMP is required.
The Cardiac Physiologist will perform all non-invasive cardiac investigations and support invasive cardiac investigations & interventions.
Opportunity to advance your career in a busy Cardiac Department and advance your experience of a comprehensive range of invasive + non-invasive cardiac investigations:
Resting ECG, performance & interpretation and analysis.
Physiologist managed exercise stress testing (British Society protocols) performance. Interpretation & analysis for reporting.
Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring & analysis.
Ambulatory ECG monitoring & analysis.
Event recorder monitoring & analysis.
Adult Echocardiography & reporting.
Pharmacological stress echo.
Cardiac catheterisation laboratory : diagnostic + interventional including use & maintenance of all equipment associated with this area, balloon pump etc.
Loop recorder implant + follow-up.
Pacemaker implantation, both temporary + permanent.
International candidates may be considered for some roles. Evidence of validation of qualification from IICMP is required.
Cardiac Physiologist IICMP ECG Cath Lab Echocardiography
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, excellent salaries, working conditions & benefits for further details
Please email your CV for immediate interview to: email@example.com