Cardiothoracic Nurse Excellent Hospital
Our client a hospital based in Dublin is currently recruiting Cardiothoracic Nurses to join their team, provide ongoing care to help patients manage heart conditions, such as administering medication and performing health assessments, as well as providing post-op care to patients who are recovering from heart surgeries.
* Must be registered with the NMBI with an active pin number & have " full work permits "
* Candidates MUST be registered with the NMBI and have full work permits.
* Must have a minimum of 2 years post registration experience in a Hospital setting here in Ireland or similar.
* Must have experience in this area or similar
* Must have excellent Interpersonal & Organisational skills
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have excellent interpersonal skills, proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
* Be computer literate.
Excellent salary & benefits for the right candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of an excellent reputable expanding hospital.
Salary is excellent & negotiable for the right candidates, excellent benefits, flexible hours
For more information call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or for more information on this client & a confidential chat please email Maria on email@example.com