Chief Operations Officer Hospital
- Job Reference: NUR 71304TO
- Date Posted: 25 January 2023
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Dublin
- Salary: €102,878 to €124,494
- Bonus/Benefits: plus excellent benefits
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Chief Operations Officer
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a Chief Operations Officer.
Chief Operations Officer
Responsibility for operational matters relating to scheduled and unscheduled care patient pathways. Ensuring the effective and efficient functioning of the Hospital, through service planning, business and performance management and the improvement of general patient services.
Working with the Hospital Executive team in pursuing the Hospitals objectives and report directly to the General Manager, acting within policy, financial and other frameworks set by the Hospital.
Assist the General Manager in their overall role in terms of responsibility and accountability and will specifically ensure that:
* Day to day operations of Hospital services and departments are managed safely and effectively.
* Patient services are delivered in line with resource allocation and ensuring value for money.
* New service developments are identified, promoted and business plans advanced
* In collaboration with the General Manager to lead full implementation of the Hospital organisational strategy.
* In conjunction with the General Manager to assist in the development and implementation of an ongoing organisation development programme within the Hospital.
* Assist in the development and implementation of utilisation review/case mix and procedures.
Five years' experience at management level within a Healthcare environment / background relevant to the role
* Possess sufficient administrative capacity to discharge the functions of the office and have management ability and experience
* A proven track record of delivering change within a healthcare driven industry is essential
* A relevant professional / 3rd level qualification
* Must have excellent management & leadership skills
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
Excellent Salary & much more for the right candidate with excellent benefits
For further information and full job spec
Please call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence on mobile 087 2951493 or email Maria today if you have any queries on email@example.com
Keywords: Hospital,Dublin,Nurse, COO,Chief Operations Officer, Hospital jobs, Hospital