Clinical Nurse Manager - Dublin - CNM1 Oncology
- Job Reference: NUR 70675
- Date Posted: 5 January 2022
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Dublin
- Salary: €48,000 to €56,000
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent Hospital plus allowances
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: ASAP
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client an established hospital based in Dublin is currently recruiting a CNM1 in Oncology.
* Registered General Nurse
* Be on the live register with NMBI
* Have at least five years recent relevant post-registration nursing experience (full-time or equivalent hours part-time) in an acute hospital setting and a minimum of two years nursing experience in Haematology.
* Hold a Higher Diploma or Post Graduate Diploma in Haematology/Oncology nursing.
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Oncology experience
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of an excellent reputable expanding hospital.
For further information please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on mobile 087 2951493 who'd be delighted to speak with you or email Maria on email@example.com