Clinical Nurse Manager Orthopaedics Dublin South CNM1
- Job Reference: 73790 S28
- Date Posted: 18 September 2023
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Dublin South
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent Hospital plus allowances
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Nurse Orthopaedics Theatre Dublin South Hospital
Staff Nurse Orthopaedics
Hospital Dublin South
Our client a Hospital based in Dublin South wishes to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager Orthopaedics for a permanent full time role.
CNM1 Orthopaedic Unit
Clinical Nurse Manager 1
Title: Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (CNM1) - Orthopaedic Unit
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
* To provide leadership and support within the Orthopaedic Nursing Unit.
* To assist in the management, planning, organising and co-ordination of all services relating to both direct and indirect care and to communicate with medical consultants and appropriate administrative staff.
* To assist with staff rostering and supporting the team in the department.
* To direct and implement all health and safety and quality standards as required.
* Promoting the safety, health, welfare and social wellbeing of patients and respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients and their families;
* Ensuring that records are protected and managed as per hospital policy and in accordance with relevant legislation
* Working closely with colleagues across the hospital in order to provide a seamless service delivery to the patients
* Communicate appropriately with colleagues and other members of the health care team.
* Function within the limits of NMBI and hospital policies, procedures and standards.
* Demonstrate flexibility by assisting in other areas of the hospital as required.
* Registered in the general division of NMBI
* Evidence of personal professional development
Blackrock Clinic offers a wide range of benefits to employees, including the following:
* Competitive salary
* Onsite parking
* Annual bonus*
* Discounted restaurant
* Sports and Social club
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Discounted onsite pharmacy
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager to work for an excellent Hospital in Dublin. Excellent salaries, working conditions & benefits
For further details & full job spec
Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Orthopaedics, Theatre, Surgery, Nurse, Staff Nurse, Excellent rates, hospital, Dublin, ABA, NMBI, Nursing, Dublin South