Clinical Nurse Specialist Infection Prevention Kildare
Clinical Nurse Specialist Infection Control (CNS IPC)
CNS Infection Control Nurse
Our client a well established Hospital in Kildare wishes to recruit a Clinical Nurse Specialist Infection Control - CNS, IPC.
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with the NMBI
* Hold an Infection Control qualification
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Infection Control experience would be ideal
* Be computer literate.
* Up to date knowledge in best practice for issues relating to Infection Control
* Must have excellent management skills
* Hands on approach with a can do attitude
* Approachable manner
* Be computer literate
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
* The candidate must have successfully completed a post registration programme of study
* The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years post registration.
* They must have a minimum of 2 years experience in specialist area of IPC.
* The candidate must demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development
This position is a great way of getting your foot in the door of a reputable hospital. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate, this client offers excellent salaries.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for further details & full job spec
Please Call Suzanne on 087 8550555 or email updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Staff Nurse, Nurse, Dublin, CNS, Hospital, Kildare, Ireland, Infection Control, IPC, Infection Control & Prevention, NMBI