CNM2 Medical Oncology Ward
Clinical Nurse Manager 2
Medical Oncology Ward
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manger 2 for their Medical Oncology Ward.
* Manage the Unit/Ward taking responsibility for the safe delivery and co-ordination of nursing services for patients, ensuring effective, efficient and quality specialist nursing care service.
* Plan, develop and monitor human and budget resource plans to ensure an effective and efficient service.
* Plan specialist nursing service, innovations and developments.
* Ensure that nursing care is based on the latest research findings and constitute best practice.
* Develop close links with other healthcare facilities relevant to the delivery and enhancement of services.
* Monitor complaints and investigate any nursing and clinical complaints, taking corrective action as appropriate and review audit to ensure there are no re-occurrences.
* Ensure that all records are properly and accurately maintained.
* Facilitate effective communication with patients, relatives, visitors and multi-disciplinary team as necessary ensuring patient confidentiality is respected and maintained at all times.
* Communicate and develop effective relationships with Medical Consultants, Clinical Nurse Managers and other relevant hospital staff to ensure safe, efficient management of the Unit/Ward.
* Identify opportunities for the development of services that will improve the care of patients.
* Liaise with the Head of Clinical & Nursing Services on a regular basis, as appropriate, providing feedback on Unit/Ward activity and issues.
* Ensure that systems for the provision of clinical and non-clinical services are satisfactory and that they are timely and economically utilised.
* Be registered in the general division of the Register of Nurses maintained by NMBI
* Have at least five years recent relevant post-registration nursing experience (full-time or equivalent hours part-time) in an acute hospital setting and a minimum of three years nursing experience in nursing management
* Have a recognised post-registration nursing course - Higher Diploma or Post Grad course, in a relevant nursing discipline or be in pursuit of same
* Hold an up to date Advanced Cardiac Life Support course or be in pursuit of same
* Must have excellent management & leadership skills
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
Excellent Salary & much more for the right candidate with excellent benefits
For further information and full job spec
Please call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence on mobile 087 2951493 or email Maria today if you have any queries on email@example.com
Keywords: Hospital,Dublin,Nurse,CNM,Clinical Nurse Manager,Oncology,Hospital jobs, Dublin, Cancer, Medical