CNM2 Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Ward
Clinical Nurse Manager 2
Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Ward
Our client an established hospital in Dublin is currently recruiting a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 for their Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Ward
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career.
* Learning and Education
* People Management
* Quality Improvement and Risk Management
* Manage the ward taking responsibility for the safe delivery and co-ordination of nursing services for patients, ensuring effective, efficient and quality specialist nursing care service.
* Plan, develop and monitor human and budget resource plans to ensure an effective and efficient service.
* Plan specialist nursing service, innovations and developments.
* Ensure that nursing care is based on the latest research findings and constitute best practice.
* Develop close links with other healthcare facilities relevant to the delivery and enhancement of services.
* Ensure that all records are properly and accurately maintained.
* Facilitate effective communication with patients, relatives, visitors and multi-disciplinary team as necessary ensuring patient confidentiality is respected and maintained at all times.
* Communicate and develop effective relationships with Consultants, Clinical Nurse Managers and other relevant hospital staff to ensure safe, efficient management of the Unit/Ward.
* Identify opportunities for the development of services that will improve the care of patients.
* Liaise with the Nursing Services Manager on a regular basis, as appropriate, providing feedback on ward activity and issues.
* Ensure that systems for the provision of clinical and non-clinical services are satisfactory and that they are timely and economically utilised.
* Candidates MUST be registered with the NMBI and have full work permits.
* Must have a minimum of 5 post registration experience in this field
* Must have excellent organisational & interpersonal skills
* Previous management experience would be an advantage
* Good communication and leadership skills are essential for the role
* Working as part of a team & on own initiative
For full job spec please email Maria on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is neg. depending on experience... for More Information and full job spec Please Call Maria today on 087 2951493 or email CV to email@example.com