CNS Oncology Excellent Hospital
Clinical Nurse Specialist
Dublin North Hospital
Our client an established Hospital in North Dublin wishes to recruit a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Oncology due to expansion.
* Be registered in the general division of the Register of Nurses maintained by NMBI
* Have at least five years recent relevant post-registration nursing experience (full-time or equivalent hours part-time) in an acute hospital setting and a minimum of three years nursing experience in nursing management
* Have a recognised post-registration nursing course - Higher Diploma or Post Grad course, in a relevant nursing discipline or be in pursuit of same
* Must have excellent management & leadership skills
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
Excellent Salary & much more for the right candidate with excellent benefits
For further information and full job spec
Please call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence on mobile 087 2951493 or email Maria today if you have any queries on email@example.com
Keywords: Hospital,Dublin,Nurse,CNM,Clinical Nurse Manager,Oncology,Hospital jobs, Dublin, Cancer, Medical, CNS, Clinical Nurse Specialist