Director Of Nursing Laois Nursing Home
Director of Nursing
Care of the Elderly
Our client, a well-established nursing home in Co. Laois, is looking for a skilled and dedicated Director of Nursing to lead their team and deliver outstanding care to their residents.
As the Director of Nursing, you will oversee the nursing home's clinical and administrative functions, ensuring that the highest standards of care are delivered to residents and that all regulatory requirements are met.
* Provide leadership and direction to the nursing team, ensuring that all staff are fully trained and competent to carry out their roles.
* Work with other management team members to develop and implement policies and procedures that promote the best possible care for the residents.
* Ensure that all regulatory requirements are met and that the nursing home fully complies with all relevant legislation.
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with residents and families to promote a culture of caring and respect.
* Be registered with the NMBI
* Have a minimum of 5 years post registration, 3 of which must directly relate to a Nursing * Home with experience in a senior management position.
* Proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop a team
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with residents, families, and staff
* A commitment to quality, person-centred care, and continuous improvement
Knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations
Salary is negotiable DOE
For immediate interview please email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Orla on 087 8550555 for more informaion