Finance Manager for Top Healthcare Group in West Dublin
Finance Manager required for Top Healthcare Group in West Dublin.
Working with 4 other finance staff, Finance Manager will take responsibility for managing the delivery and development of the Financial function and will report into the Head of Finance, Legal and Governance This presents an excellent opportunity to join a growing and innovative Healthcare organization.
*Develop and deliver Monthly Management accounts with analytical review and agreed KPI to Leadership Team/Board
*Liaise with leadership to ensure sound financial management and financial controls throughout the organization
*Preparation of the annual budget and forecasts through engagement and support with Budget holders
*Develop all reporting and financial processes to ensure best practice
*Assist in embedding the New Financial System Xero and the development of the reporting functionality to meeting the Organizations needs
*Preparation of annual accounts for audit & liaise with Auditors.
*Maintain/review all balance sheet reconciliations for financial controls
*Monitor and report on cash-flow and working capital initiatives
*Develop financial costing & scenario models to meet business requirements and enhance decision making
*Support the training and development of the Finance Team members
*Preparation financials for annual accounts for external auditors and any other audit/reviews
*Ensure all forms of the organizations insurance are in place and support legal queries
*Undertake other finance duties and adhoc queries where requested
Skills and Background
* Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE experience is essential
* Experience of monthly and annual accounts preparation with an understanding of relevant standards, controls and governance is essential
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word and Powerpoint, is essential
* Strong commercial acumen with analytical and interpretation skills.
* Experience of budget and forecast preparation and modelling
* Strong numeracy skills and attention to detail.
* XERO or similar accounting system experience is desirable
* A good team player with an ability to develop relationship across the company
* Ability to plan and work independently on their own initiative
* Flexibility to adapt in a growing environment
* This role is 35 hours per week (Mon to Fri)
* Induction and training will be carried out on commencement in Dublin/remotely on line if necessary
* The salary scale offered for this position is €70k depending on experience with an excellent working environment.
Accountant, accounting, Account Management
Please email your CV