Finance Manager Hospital Westmeath
- Job Reference: NUR 71805W
- Date Posted: 25 January 2023
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Westmeath
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: Excellent Benefits
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
55,000 - 60,000euro
Our client an established Hospital in the Westmeath Area wishes to recruit a Finance Manager.
Responsible for the overall day to day running of a busy Finance department.
* The Candidate must be qualified ACA, ACAA, CPA or near completion part qualified.
* Minimum 5 years' experience, plus 2 years in a management position.
* Experience in Hospital an advantage
* Possess strong leadership qualities
* Possess well-developed interpersonal and organisational skills.
* Proven clinical ability, risk management, clinical audit, and excellent communication skills.
* Competence in the use of information technology.
* Manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as cash flow, invoicing, debtors and creditors
* To mentor, support and lead the finance team members on a day-to-day basis to enable them to carry out their respective roles effectively.
* Preparation of management accounts
* Review of budgets and forecasts
* Variance analysis
* Preparation of reports and key financial metrics to the board
* Oversight of payroll
* Track operational costs and efficiencies to ensure cash flow is managed efficiently
* Manage working capital and external finance
* Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
* Liaise with board of directors to assist with long-term and short-term decision making
* Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
* Oversight of stocktake, procurement of consumables and fixed assets
* Engage with suppliers to negotiate terms, discounts, rebates etc.
* To create, adopt and promote a positive working environment within the finance team.
Excellent Salary & benefits for the right candidate
For more information & full job spec Please Call Maria O' Dwyer to on 087 2951493 for a confidential chat & please email your full CV as a word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org