Fintech German Customer Support - Cork, Ireland
* You will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness.
* Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly as this role.
* Support external clients via phone, email and chat as well as being an asset to the internal colleagues.
* You will have contact with users through inbound & Outbound calls, Chat and Email channels.
* Stable job - permanent employment contracts
* Relocation packages for candidates moving from outside Ireland
* Multiple bonuses: performance based, language allowance
* Consistent bonuses and prizes International career
* Regular training and international career opportunities Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills in an inspiring and fun environment -
* Work for a company known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design.
* Enjoy 'relax' and 'play' areas!
* Community projects - want to make the world a better place?
* Company run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long Private medical insurance coverage (tenure based) VHI where you will benefit from a Professional Package
* Bike to work tax relief
* Pension scheme
* Maternity and Paternity leave
* Onsite Doctor
* Subsidised Canteen
* 3 weeks accommodation in Cork
* Bonus: Language bonus 3.500 (year)
* 1500 Euros Sign on bonus
* 500 Euros tenure
* 5% commission bonus
* Language: German
* Work from home during the pandemic