General Manager Nursing Nursing Home Offaly
General Manager Offaly Nursing Home
On our client's behalf, we seek a dedicated General Manager to support the Person in Charge, providing leadership and support to the care and nursing staff of their highly regarded, well-established nursing home in Co. Offaly. The successful candidate will ensure the highest quality of individualised, person-centered care, working closely with the Regional Operations Manager of the nursing home group.
Join This Exceptional Team:
At this home, they believe that excellence in care begins with amazing people. From managers, nurses, and carers to administration, housekeeping, and catering staff, each team member plays a vital role in the home. Their commitment goes beyond skills and experience; it's about having a kind and compassionate nature. Join this home and be part of a special community where you can make a real difference in the lives of the residents every day.
As General Manager, you will play a crucial role in the clinical and operational management of the nursing home. You will focus on providing excellent service to residents, their families, and service users. Collaborate with the Person in Charge to set and drive organisational and Nursing Home vision & strategy. Contribute to implementing local-level strategies, ensuring consistent standards, strong leadership, and a positive environment for residents.
* Overseeing clinical practice to ensure the highest standards
* Engaging staff in appropriate therapeutic interventions
* Contributing to Clinical Governance and quality improvement
* Fostering a culture of health and safety awareness
* Providing guidance, coaching, and development to staff
* Managing non-clinical services and ensuring effective leadership
* Monitoring the quality of catering, housekeeping, and other services
* Managing operating costs and developing relationships with stakeholders
* Previous experience as a General Manager (NH), Operations Manager, Person in Charge, or Director of Nursing
* Degree-level education in a related discipline
* Proven track record in building and maintaining relationships.
* Strong communication skills at all levels, demonstrating the ability to convey information effectively.
* Capability to foster excellent teamwork among diverse staff members.
* Demonstrated leadership characteristics, showcasing the ability to inspire and guide a team.
* Possesses a good knowledge of HIQA (Health Information and Quality Authority) standards.
* Strong data analysis and KPI delivery skills
* Problem-solving mindset
For immediate interview please email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Louise on 0860 875381