Group Deputy Director of HR
- Job Reference: NUR 71659
- Date Posted: 25 January 2023
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Dublin
- Salary: €74,000 to €90,000
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent Hospital plus benefits
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Group Deputy Director of Human Resources
Our client a Hospital Group would like to recruit a Group Deputy Director of Human Resources. The post holder will be responsible to support the delivery and implementation of a range of operational HR services throughout the Hospital Group.
The highly qualified candidate will work collaboratively with the Group HR Director to implement people related strategies and provide strong advice, support and leadership to HR site leads. The post holder will ideally have experience in a multi-union environment, with strong knowledge of the public sector employee relations
* Develop strong and collaborative working relationships within the Group and site HR teams supporting the implementation of Group HR strategy and provide expert HR Generalist advice
* Working with the HR Managers, to ensure required and agreed HR data as requested by Group HR is delivered.
* Monitor circular implementation and have expert knowledge of same. Advise of outstanding implementation issues and develop strategies to address gaps identified
* Supporting the Group HR Director to have oversight of headcount management and local employment controls and participate in these processes as required.
* Deal efficiently with staff management and contract queries as they arise
* Support the implementation of the Group Learning Management System
* Developing and implementing strategies to improve engagement and the employee experience across the Hospital Group
* Establish strong working relationships with HR Business Partners in all specialist areas; Recruitment, Medical Manpower & Workforce planning, Data & Information Systems and Business Processing/Employee Services
* Support the implementation of modern technological solutions to HR processing
* Deputise for the Group HR Director as and when required
* Any other operational duties as assigned within the Group HR function.
Candidates must possess on date of application;
* A minimum of 3 years' experience at Senior Management/Senior Human Resources level gained in operational HR management or HR/IR Advisory role
* Evidence of self-directed study and/or participation in courses relevant areas for this post.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to handle staffing issues / sensitive situations
* Working knowledge of Irish Healthcare environment is an advantage
* Experience of providing advice on Employment law to managers
* Experience of working with trade unions
* Experience of handling Disciplinary and Grievance hearings
* Experience of managing people
Skills & Competencies
Technical & Professional Expertise
Has a command over the technical/ professional skills and knowledge required within the job holder's role and continues to upskill to maintain high professional standards and continuous professional development requirements
Leadership & Management
Manages performance to deliver team goals; demonstrates accountability for leading, directing, monitoring and evaluating Hospital Group services. Creates a climate in which people want to do their best. Promotes confidence and positive attitude; influences others to follow a common goal.
For further information please email Maria your updated CV as a word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org