Liaison Nurse CNM2 Lung Thoracic
Lung Cancer Liaison Nurse
Lung & Thoracic
Our client a well established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a Lung Cancer Liaison Nurse
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with the NMBI
* At least five years post-registration experience in an acute hospital setting
* Hold a management qualification or be in pursuit of same.
* Previous management experience would be an advantage.
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
* Experience in Lung & Thoracic
* Be computer literate.
This position is a great way of getting your foot in the door of a reputable hospital. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate, this client offers excellent salaries.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for further details & full job spec
Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email updated CV as a word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Staff Nurse, Nurse, Lung and Thoracic, Dublin, Surgical, Hospital, Medical, CNM, CNM2,
Lung & Thoracic,