Nurse Graduate Hospital Opportunity Cork & Kildare
Nurse Graduate Hospital Opportunitities in Cork & Kildare
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a New Graduate Nurse in Kildare and Cork with leading Eye Hospital.
This nursing position will avail of full in house Ophthalmology training program, with a supporting structure for exam preparation and JACHPO certification.
The training will continue to build on Ophthalmology skills such as Fluorescein angiogram diagnostics and surgical assistant for minor op procedures such and lid surgery, excimer laser and intravitreal injections.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* At all times, priorities casualty nurse appointments
* Manage emergencies to include chemical injuries, resuscitation, administer pain
medications and intravenous medications
* Advise the exact diagnostics to be performed
* Be the point of the contact for casualty patients
* Monitor patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments and report any
concerns to the relevant Consultant
* Participate in continuing education and professional development activities to maintain knowledge and skills
* Be the point of contact for blood results and liaise with Consultants on same
* Surgical Scrub Nurse for IVT clinics
* Perform ophthalmic assessments as and when required
Qualifications & Experience:
* Recognized Nursing qualification
* Registered with NMBI or eligible for registration
* Previous experience in a busy patient clinic is an advantage
* Full clean driving license.
Please apply for immediate interviews please email CV
or call Tanya on 087 8550555
Nurse; Graduate, Nurse Grad, NMBI Ophthalmi, Opthalmology, Nurse, Excellent Interpersonal Qualities, Great Communications Skills