Nurse Job Nursing Home in Bray close to the Sea in Wicklow
Staff Nurse Job Nursing Home in Bray close to the Sea in Wicklow
Salary: €40,404 - €43,680 a year
Are you looking for a change, new experiences, improve your skill set?
Is caring for people your vocation and not just a job?
A well established nursing home located in Bray, Co.Wicklow is hiring a Staff Nurse.
If you have a bubbly chatty caring positive personality this may be the role for you.
The Staff Nurse role is always evolving due to dynamic healthcare system in Ireland, but the basics never change, to care and attend to those who need it. The role is hard and challenging at the best of times but it can also be the most rewarding.
Working for this nursing home, your hard work is acknowledged not just by management but your colleagues, residents and their loved ones.
This nursing home's mission is to remove the stigma around nursing homes, by ensuring all residents have a great quality of life, as much independence as possible , daily entertainment, a homely environment where they are surrounded by friends.
Under the direction of the Person in Charge your role throughout the day will include:
- be responsible for the day to day running of the nursing home in all aspects
- communicate with the coordinator and management team throughout the day,
- know all residents, their care history, requirements and medical goals
- admitting and discharging residents,
- completing and implementing all assessments and care plans within the time frame required
- following correct medication management policies,
- liaising with GPs, Dieticians, SALT, TVN and other healthcare professionals,
- make decisions that are in the best interest of the residents and staff including daily
operational decisions and health and safety decisions,
- promote independence as far as possible
To ensure a work life balance, shifts are long days which means you can spend more days at home rather than in work, but still meet your monthly hours. The nursing home is open 7 days a week 24 hours a day, so the role will include weekend work, but not every weekend! The shifts are 9.30am to 9.30pm and 9.30pm to 9.30am, RGNs rotate between night and days every few months.
For immediate interview please email CV to: email@example.com
Current NMBI Registration
Understanding and implementation of HIQA regulations
Previous experience within a nursing home setting, ideally a minimum of 1 year full time
Available to work day duties and night duties
Available to commence employment within the next 4-6 weeks
- meals are provided while on duty
- car parking if required is only €0.30 per hour
- DART and Bus is less than a 5 minutes walk
- range of training provided e.g. tracheotomy management, wound management etc
- competitive rates of pay
Flexible working hours
Application deadline: 26/6/2020
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €40,404.00 to €43,680.00 /year
nursing: 1 year (Required)
Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (Required)
Are you looking for your next career move, are you fed up travelling into Dublin City Centre and want to work nearer to home for further information please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493