Nurse Radiation Oncology Part time position
- Job Reference: NUR 69331
- Date Posted: 1 May 2021
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Dublin
- Salary: €35,000 to €50,000
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent Hospital plus allowances
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: ASAP
- Work Hours: Part Time
Part time role 5 hours for 4 days per week.
Our client an established hospital based in Dublin is currently recruiting a Radiation Oncology Nurse to join the Radiotherapy Team.
* Registered General Nurse & be on the live register with NMBI
* Have at least two years recent relevant post-registration nursing experience in the specialist area of Cancer Care.
* Administer medication as required
* Provide a specialist nursing service for patients with a diagnosis of cancer who require support and treatment through the duration of their treatment
* Monitor and evaluate the patient's response to treatment
* Assess patient's needs as they progress through their Radiotherapy treatment and manage patient's side effects as required
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Medical experience
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of an excellent reputable expanding hospital
For further information please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on mobile 087 2951493 who'd be delighted to speak with you or email Maria on email@example.com