Nurse Theatre Dublin West hospital
Nurse Theatre Dublin West Hospital
Our client an established hospital based in West Dublin is currently recruiting Theatre Nurses to join their expanding team.
* Registered with the NMBI with an active pin number & have " full work permits "
* A minimum of 1 years post registration experience in a Hospital setting here in Ireland or
* Strong experience in Anaesthetics
* Excellent Interpersonal & Organisational skills
* Excellent patient care to a high standard
* Excellent interpersonal skills, proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Be computer literate.
Excellent salary & benefits for the right candidates.
Competitive salaries and benefits packages
Opportunities for career development and advancement
Continuous professional development
Flexible scheduling to support work-life balance
Supportive and collaborative work environments
Access to cutting-edge medical technologies and techniques
Commitment to quality patient care and outcomes
Diverse and inclusive workplaces
Leadership and management training
Generous welcome bonus for key roles
Comprehensive employer pension
Subsidised or free parking
Discounted healthcare for you
Maternity/paternity benefit top up
Health and wellbeing initiatives
Employee assistance programmes
Sports and social clubs
Subsidised on-site restaurants
Tax saver travel tickets & bike to work scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of an excellent reputable expanding hospital.
Salary is excellent & negotiable for the right candidates, excellent benefits, flexible hours
For more information call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or for more information on this client & a confidential chat please email Maria on firstname.lastname@example.org