Occupational Therapist South Dublin
An expanding healthcare service provider is looking for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to work as part of multi-disciplinary Team delivering a service to adults in South Dublin.
Role would suit an experienced Occupational Therapist who is interested in greater flexibility offered by the private sector.
This client has a highly experienced Team of Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists supported by Multidisciplinary Clinical Managers. They provide patient centred quality care in a wide range of settings including community hospitals, nursing and residential care settings, specialist care centres and also private sessions in patients' homes.
Hourly rates comparable to points 3 - 6 of the HSE healthcare sector pay scales.
The right candidate would have a desire to progress their career whilst being fully supported by an experienced multidisciplinary Clinical Team.
* Flexibility and Career Progression opportunities
* Membership of a dynamic Occupational Therapy Team
* Supervision and mentoring from experienced staff
* Multi-disciplinary work
* Varied and interesting caseloads
* CPD and research opportunities
* Electronic patient record system