Office Manager - Progressive Software Company - Galway City
- Job Reference: NET - 70314
- Date Posted: 17 November 2022
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Galway
- Salary: €40,000 to €45,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Excellent Salary/Benefits Package on offer
- Sector: Administration, Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
A Progressive Software Company located in Galway City wish to recruit a suitably qualified person for the following post:
This is a progressive Irish Software Company that produces Software for small businesses.
The Head Office is located in Liosban, Galway City.
REQUIREMENTS: - Skills and Qualifications
* 3+ years of office management experience including financial/bookkeeping and HR
* Excellent general management and people management skills, flexibility, and
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.), Google products with aptitude to
learn new software and systems
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE:
* Fulfil the role of Office Manager, provide administrative support to the Chief
Executive and the Company Team, and ensure the smooth running of the office
* Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office and ensure that all administrative
systems are working smoothly.
* Undertake assigned duties in relation to finance, human resources, health and
safety, data protection and general compliance matters.
* Keeping management informed of staff performance with routine and requested
* Provide direct administrative support as needed, including scheduling appointments,
meetings, and events, booking travel, maintaining the filing system, mailing and
shipping packages, and updating the contact database and employee list.
* Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented
* Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify and
fulfil office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate deliveries
* Oversee office interactions, responding to requests and questions.
* Maintain office efficiency by maintaining the appearance of common areas, organising
procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, and overseeing
supplies and equipment.
Such other duties may be assigned from time to time by the Chief Executive or other designated person.
A more detailed Job Description is available on request
REMUNERATION: 39-45k per annum plus an attractive Benefits Package is on offer
Hours of Duty: 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
A form of hybrid (Office and Home) working may be considered in line with Company's requirements.
If interested in applying for the post, please submit your CV in Word Format to:
Informal phone enquiries in strictest confidence to: Christy on 087 9473404