Oncology Staff Nurse - Major Teaching Hospital Galway - Ireland
- Job Reference: 172078
- Date Posted: 22 November 2021
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Galway
- Salary: €35,000 to €45,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Excellent Salary/Benefits Package on offer
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Oncology Nurse - Galway Hospital Job Opportunity
A major University Hospital in Galway is now seeking to hire Oncology Staff Nurses
Overall Purpose of Job
Exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion
are high priorities
To provide professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients.
* Nursing & Midwife Board of Ireland (NMBI) Registered General Nurse licence.
* 1 year+ Oncology experience.
- Excellent Salary/Benefits Package on offer.
For immediate interview please email CV to:
or call Christy O'Hara on 087 9473 404 for further information