Podiatrist / Chiropodist Tipperary
We have 4 roles open at present for a Podiatrist / Chiropodists with a HSE client in Kilkenny, Tipperary and Wexrord.
Professional Qualifications, Experience, etc
Eligible applicants will be those who on the closing date for the competition:
- Hold the B.Sc. (Hons) in Podiatry at level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) maintained by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), National University of Ireland.
- Hold the B.Sc (Hons) Podiatric Medicine at level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) maintained by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), National University of Ireland.
- Hold a qualification equivalent to (i) or (ii) above which has been validated by the Department of Health. And (iv) Be on the list of podiatrists/chiropodists approved by the HSE to practice in the publicly funded health service on or before 30th April 2010.
Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability, including a high standard of suitability and professional ability, for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
A candidate for and any person holding the office must be fully competent and capable of undertaking the duties attached to the office and be in a state of health such as would indicate a reasonable prospect of ability to render regular and efficient service.
- The person appointed will provide a comprehensive podiatry service to clients referred to the network including high risk groups namely Rheumatoid or vascular patients
- Future service development will be ongoing
- The reporting structure will be to the network manager or the operational lead should the post be dedicated to the Chronic Disease service and the therapist will work as part of an MDT.
For immediate interview please email CV at: email@example.com or call in confidence 087 8550555