Quality Control & Administrator Dublin City Manufacturing
Quality Controller Quality Administrator Dublin City Manufacturing
Quality Control Assistant/Administrator
Ideally required a QC background.
Role involves working with the Head of Quality on solving quality problems, getting involved in quality audits, maintaining quality records, auditing suppliers, maintaining quality standards, getting involved in colour matching etc.
Salary: 35,000 to 40,000 Euro
Looking for a career with a purpose?
Do you have a passion for quality assurance and control?
Look no further!
Our client, who is based close to Dublin City is currently seeking an experienced Quality Control professional to join their team.
Quality Assurance Co-Ordinator / Quality control - Part time role or potential full time
* Establishment and maintenance of product specifications, quality attributes, documentation and compliance with all relevant regulations ensuring all products have up to date spec sheets.
* Assist in formulating spec sheets; assisting with the set-up of new products and sign off sheets while setting up new products into ERP.
* Manage full life cycle of complaints - any product quality issues from initial complaint to resolution with Manufacturer. Perform traceability to investigate complaints. Implement corrective and preventative actions.
* Ensure products meet quality standards set by the company: by carrying out the first off specifications and quality requirements.
* Inspecting and testing products randomly as it comes into the warehouse.
* Collecting samples and comparing quality against their spec sheet (weighing, measuring, etc.)
* Suppliers' compliance: ensuring supplier approval by requesting legal certifications and migration tests of the products. Maintaining supplier certs (ISO/BRC/FSC/CoC etc.) are up to date.
* Manage customer requests for certificates, specs sheets, etc. Send out samples to Suppliers when requested.
* Carry out daily walkable audits, to ensure the sites are maintained as per the requirements of ISO &BRC standards. carry out monthly warehouse hygiene & housekeeping audits. Maintain documentation for same.
* Participate as a key quality member in inspections and audits of by external parties/agencies.
* Testing and approving samples for new products before new orders.
Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
Strong attention to detail
Skilled in analysing information, problem solving
Strong knowledge of QA, QC systems and processes
Detail and deadline orientated.
Strong organisation skills
Effective written and oral communication skills
Minimum of 8 years previous experience in Quality assurance/quality control. Also experience in any of these 3 areas health and safety/new product development/product desirable but not essential.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
* Company events
* On-site parking
* Sick pay
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Rathcoole, County Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
For further information & full job spec Please Call Orla today in confidence
on mobile 086 1526159 or email email@example.com for more information