Radiographer Senior Dublin Hospital
Our client a Hospital based in Dublin is currently recruiting a Senior Radiographer MRI for a full time permanent position.
Applicants are expected to meet the following essential criteria:
*Be registered, or be eligible for registration, on the Radiography Division of the Radiographers. Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU.
* Minimum 3 years work experience in Radiology
* Experience as a Radiographer
* Experience in supervision and training of less experienced radiographers
* Knowledge of current policies, legislation affecting service delivery
*Proven interpersonal and organisational skills
*Excellent written and verbal communication
* Proven leadership & staff motivation skills
* IT skills
* Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate salary depending on experience excellent benefits
For more information & full job spec Please Call Maria O'Dwyer today on 087 2951493 at any time for a confidential chat or email Maria on firstname.lastname@example.org