Registrar Anaesthesia - Waterford
- Job Reference: 70584 AC
- Date Posted: 4 January 2022
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Waterford
- Salary: €57,576 to €68,968
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent Benefits
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 to 12 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Head Hunt International is currently looking for Registrar Anaesthetics to work in major teaching hospitals in Waterford and around Ireland
Grade: NCHD - Registrar
Contract type: Full time/Fixed term
Contract length: 6 - 12 months
Remuneration: €58 576 - €68 968
During the appointment, the successful Registrar Anaesthetics will, under the supervision of the Consultant / Clinical Director / Employer, participate in and deliver a quality health care service.
Doctors will be required to actively engage in continuing professional education and development in accordance with organisational/professional requirements.
* Relevant experience in Anaesthesia
* Must have current full Irish Medical Council Registration.
* English competency exams passed to HSE requirements (IELTS or OET's) if applicable.
* Relevant qualifications such as MCAI, FCAI, FRCA, FANZCA, FCASA, DABA, EDAIC, EDA,
EDIC, FCPS, American Board Exam or other Anaesthetic qualifications
* Irish or UK experience preferred, not essential.
Note: In order to practice medicine in Ireland it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
For more information about the above-mentioned post please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Flavia on 083 0105894.