Registrar Haematology - University Hospital - West of Ireland
- Job Reference: DOC - 172333
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Galway
- Salary: €58,000 to €68,000
- Bonus/Benefits: allowances
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Registrar Haematology Wanted - West of Ireland
A top University teaching hospital in Ireland urgently requires a Registrar in Haematology. The successful candidates will work within a state of the art HSE facilities, assigned to the Haematology Department.
Active Irish Medical Council (IMC) Registration or be in the process of registration.
Excellent English Skills
Irish or UK experience preferred, not essential.
SALARY AND CONDITIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THE NON CONSULTANT HOSPITAL DOCTOR CONTRACT
How to Apply:
Please email your CV as a single word attachment to
For further information please call Christy on 087-9473404 or 00353 87 9473404 (if outside Ireland)