Registrar Infectious Diseases - University Hospital Ireland
- Job Reference: BCNJ 169924
- Date Posted: 22 November 2021
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Cork
- Salary: €58,000 to €68,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Excellent Salary Benefits package
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6/12 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Job Title: Registrar
Location: Ireland South - University Teaching Hospital
Starting date: September, 2021
Sector: Medical / Healthcare
A major university hospital group that provides acute-care hospital services for the population of the South of Ireland, is looking for a Registrar Infectious Diseases to be part of their Medical team.. The Hospitals provide excellent experience for medical professionals to further the development of their careers.
- IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC.
- Relevant qualifications.
- Previous experience as a Registrar.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Membership exams an advantage.
- Irish or UK experience desirable.
NOTE: In order to practice medicine in Ireland it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
How to Apply:
Please email your CV as a single word attachment to