Registrar Psychiatry - Community based Service Cork, Ireland
- Job Reference: MPZ 172485
- Date Posted: 29 July 2022
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Cork City
- Salary: €58,000 to €68,000
- Bonus/Benefits: allowances/overtime
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Registrar Psychiatrist Vacancy - Cork, Republic of Ireland
A mental health services provider is hiring a Registrar Psychiatrist to be part of their Medical team. The Hospital will provide excellent experience for medical professionals to further the development of their careers.
Registrar Psychiatrist assists patients in the community experiencing psychiatric difficulties.
- IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC.
- Relevant qualifications.
- Previous experience as a Registrar Psychiatrist
- Irish or UK experience desired
- Fluent English
How to apply:
Please send your CV in Word Format to
or call Christy O'Hara on 0879473404 for more information
NOTE: In order to practice medicine in Ireland it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC go to https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/