Registrar Rheumatology Dublin Ireland University Hospital
- Job Reference: 73755 S89
- Date Posted: 8 September 2023
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Salary: €62,146 to €73,182
- Bonus/Benefits: plus benefits
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6/12 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Registrar Rheumatology Dublin Ireland University Hospital Europe
Registrar Rheumatology Dublin University Hospital
Job Title: Registrar Rheumatology
Location: Dublin - University Teaching Hospital
Sector: Medical / Healthcare
A major university hospital providing acute-care hospital services in Dublin, Ireland is looking for a Registrar Rheumatology to be part of their Medical team.. Hospital provides excellent experience for medical professionals to further the development of their careers.
- IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC.
- Relevant qualifications.
- Previous experience as a Registrar.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Membership exams an advantage.
- Irish or UK experience desirable.
NOTE: In order to practice medicine in Ireland it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
How to Apply:
Please email your CV as a single word attachment to
or call Geoff +353 87 8550555 for more information