SHO Medicine - Dublin North, Ireland
- Job Reference: 70601 AC
- Date Posted: 4 January 2022
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Dublin
- Salary: €50,000 to €60,000
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent Benefits
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 to 12 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
SHO Medical Dublin - Dublin
Medicine Senior House Officer
SHO Jobs Dublin Ireland
A hospital in Dublin, Ireland is seeking a Doctor to join their medical team as a Senior House Officer Medicine or a Registrar Medicine.
The ideal Doctor will be currently in Ireland with 6 months or more experience of the Irish Health Service and available to take up the post in January.
Overseas candidates with 2 or more years experience in Medicine will also be considered.
If you are a Doctor with a passion for a career in Medicine and are available to commence in January, please contact us today
doctor hospital medicine Senior House officer Registrar
overtime on call and benefits
* Relevant experience in Medicine & Irish Medical Council Registration.
* English competency exams passed to HSE requirements (IELTS or OET's) if applicable.
* Relevant qualifications such as MCAI, FCAI, FRCA, FANZCA, FCASA, DABA, EDAIC, EDA,
EDIC, FCPS, American Board Exam or other Anaesthetic qualifications
* Irish or UK experience preferred, not essential.
Note: In order to practice medicine in Ireland it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
For more information about the above-mentioned post please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Flavia on 083 0105894.