Slovenian Customer Service - Greece, Athens
Customer Service jobs for Slovenian speakers - Greece, Athens
Are you a Fluent Slovenian speaker?
One of Europe's largest customer service providers is expanding and hiring Customer Service Agents & Technical Support Representatives in Athens & Piraeus, Greece
An excellent opportunity for Fluent Slovenian speakers
Customer Service Agents interact with customers at all stages of the business lifecycle, helping them make purchases and resolving any product and service issues.
Customer Service Agent spends time performing the following duties:
* Greeting customers and answering any questions they have about the business, its
practices, and its products and services
* Recommending products and services and processing them for customers
* Resolving any problems customers have with their products and services, including issuing
refunds or exchanges and arranging repairs.
Front Line Customer Service Agent
Technical Support Representative
Customer Service Support Slovenian Airline
Experience in customer care call center (inbound calls, emails and chats)
Ability to resolve customer concerns and create a seamless customer experience.
Soft Skills, advanced Active
Listening and Engagement
Confident, adaptable and Empathetic
Pleasant and positive attitude
Language: Slovenian native or fluent
General knowledge in PC usage, email, internet searching, windows.
The Role :
Customer Service Agents will be answering inbound volumes (phone and email) for high range customers. Mostly they will need to handle queries for bookings, complains, information requests regarding itinerary, prices, flight rules. The service is both pre sales and after sales.
Ability to quickly find information on website / internal knowledge base.
The Company Offers:
* Multicultural Working environment
* Competitive salary
* Excellent relocation package (including flight ticket, taxi from the airport to the
hotel, up to two weeks hotel accommodation)
* Production Bonus
* On-site canteen
* Great Benefits & Discounts (Greek lessons, Theaters & Shows, etc.)
* Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools
* Casual dress code!
* Career Development Opportunities
* TP Family Program (summer camp for children, discounts etc.)
* Extra overtime pay
* In-House doctor and examination center
* Welcome event
* Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and
* 14 x Salaries
For immediate interview please email CV to: email@example.com
or call Dagmar on Mobile + Whatsapp: +39 339 544 5332