Staff Grade Pharmacist Hospital HSE
- Job Reference: NUR 178451
- Date Posted: 19 July 2020
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Dublin South
- Salary: €45,000 to €65,000
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent HSE Hospital
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Staff Grade Pharmacist
Our client a HSE Hospital in South Dublin wishes to recruit a Staff Grade Pharmacist to join their team, this is a full time permanent position.
* Qualifications the candidate must possess:
* Registration with the PSI
* The Role will suit a Pharmacist who is friendly, enthusiastic, conscientious, professional, strong communicator,
who has high standards and who is a team player.
* To provide pharmaceutical service to all patients at the hospital
* If you are a Pharmacist who enjoys working in a busy environment with an excellent and committed team this might be the role for you.
Excellent opportunity to work for a reputable HSE Hospital.
Salary Remuneration is in accordance with the salary scale approved by the Department of Health and Children Current scale.(on appointment)
Full job spec available
For immediate interview please telephone Maria O' Dwyer on 087 2951493 or email your CV to email@example.com