Urology CNS Clinical Nurse Specialist Dublin North
- Job Reference: 73512 S28
- Date Posted: 18 September 2023
- Recruiter: Headhunt International
- Website: http://www.headhuntinternational.com
- Location: Dublin North
- Salary: €58,000 to €65,000
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent Hospital plus allowances
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Clinical Nurse Specialist
Dublin North Hospital
Our client an established hospital in Dublin North is currently looking to recruit a CNS in Urology.
*The CNS in Urology has a pivotal role in the co-ordination and management of outpatients and services within the urodynamics department.
*The person holding this post is required to support the principle of patient centred care the patient always comes first and will approach their work with the flexibility and enthusiasm necessary to make this principle a reality for every patient to the greatest possible degree, whilst working as part of the Urodynamics Team.
*The post holder will need to be proactive in pioneering and developing the role in response to the challenges around on-going healthcare needs of those who attend the service.
*Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the Mission and Values of the Hospital.
* Registered General Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI), or eligible to register with NMBI
* Formal recognised post-registration education relevant to the area of specialist practice (Urology) at level 8 (Higher Diploma) according to the Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), National Framework
* Candidates without the relevant post-graduate level 8 specialist course will be appointed as Clinical Nurse Manager II initially, but must agree to complete within an agreed timeframe
* 5 years post-registration experience in the acute hospital setting within the last 7 years.
* A minimum of 2 years experience in the specialist area - Urology
* Display evidence of continuing professional development
* Technical/Clinical Competencies
* Demonstrate IT skills
* Demonstrate experience in personal and professional development of staff
* Experience in teaching and assessing
* Must have excellent patient care
* Caring nature, excellent interpersonal & organisational skills
* Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
* Approachable individual
* Pro active
* Leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced nurses to work in an excellent Urology environment.
Excellent benefits: Subsidised restaurant, Sports & Social Club & much more.....
For further information and full job spec Please call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence on 087 2951493 or email Maria on email@example.com